– Be on TOP of the world with .top now for only $0.99
– .IO, the domain preferred by start-ups, video game applications, technology businesses.
– .SH, the domain representing the fastest growing economy in the world – Shanghai
– .AC, enabling accountants define their digital brand
WebNIC is proud to announce that we will be taking on more TLDs, giving our resellers a plethora of TLDs to choose from, diversifying your content portfolio.
Please be informed that, for domain has subscribed .MY proxy, Registrant and Billing contact will default display as proxy contact details. Domain owner can display their contact information in Technical contact and able to control over the DNS change.
The change of Billing contact is in the midst of progressing by batch. Reason of this change is to cater of registry policy compliance and process handling.
WebNIC monthly announcement from [email protected] is a high severity information sharing include policy compliance, change of handling, new product launch, change of price and others information related to product handling.
In this case, unsubscribe monthly newsletter is not advisable.
Reseller panel homepage will display Maintenance Notice for registry maintenance, partner is advised to access to reseller panel to check the latest update for each TLD’s maintenance downtime.
On the other side, effective from May, only WebNIC’s maintenance will be sending out e-mail to notify reseller. There are total 3 e-mails send out which are one week before maintenance, 1 day before maintenance and after service resume notice.
Please be informed that, SSL domain control verification (DCV) e-mail will be sending to domain registrant or technical display in WHOIS by CA. In this case, for security concern, WebNIC as a domain registrar will not forward SSL user’s DCV to partner.
However, to ease of partner manage and handle SSL’s client, partner can send e-mail to [email protected] to request resend DCV to domain registrant or technical.
1. The new WHMCS v7.5.0 will require an Ioncube Loader 10.1 or higher
2. Error handling for all functions has been standardized.
3. Bug fixes:
• Activate/Inactivate in the client area Registrar Lock tab – FIXED
• Header and footer from a table view in the client area’s Email Forwarding tab – REMOVED
• Unable to remove MX records from the client area DNS management tab. – SOLVED
• Enable/Disable text field on the radio button in the client area Nameserver tab. – FIXED
• Delete a Name Server does not work probably in the client area Private Nameservers tab. – SOLVED
4. WHMCS setup documentation guide revised.
5. Bug fixes for a new domain registration/domain transfer API function for .hk ext.
*Terms and conditions apply.