Waiting period has been dramatically reduced to solely 5 days! You need a 10 day for the previous transfer process!
So, what has caused the change of the process? The secret is admin validation process no longer be needed throughout the transfer in process. It makes things much easier!
3 easier steps and you are done transferring domain to WebNIC.
Hurry up to transfer all your domains to WebNIC and have a solid tool to consolidate and manage all of it.
Domain name that is eligible for a registrar transfer:
• Only generic Top-Level Domains (gTLDs) and New generic Top-Level Domains (New gTLDs) would be applied for the shorten transfer in process;
• Only the administrative person of domain has authority for domain transfer;
• Domain name which has been expired is allowed to perform a registrar transfer in provided that the domain current registrar allows transferring out the domain name;
• Domain name must be registered more than 60 days;
• Domain name must be renewed for more than 45 days;
• Domain name must be more than 60 days from previous transfer date;
• Domain name must be under Active status;
• Ensure the domain name is not involved in any legal or payment dispute;
• Ensure the domain name is not involve in any Evidence of fraud, UDRP action or a Court order-by the court of competent jurisdiction and Reasonable dispute over the identity of the Registered Name Holder or Administrative Contact;
• Ensure the domain name is not involved in any payment issue with previous registration period (including credit card charge-backs) if the domain name is past its expiration date or for previous or current registration periods if the domain name has not yet expired. In all such cases, however, the domain name must be put into “Registrar Hold” status by the Registrar of Record prior to the denial of transfer.