Doing business is easy with complete and automated solutions! WebNIC.cc presents a series of comprehensive and handy ‘tools’ to our valued partners to perform their e-business with efficiency. Our Premier Partners are able to start their online domain name registration business instantly.
As an ICANN accredited registrar since 2000,
WebNIC has built a strong portfolio of worldwide domain names for our growing network of resellers who demand nothing but the widest selections at the most affordable prices.
WebNIC is truly your one-stop shop for all domain names!
What are gTLDs?
gTLDs are not restricted to any geographic or country designation. It can be registered by anyone on the internet anywhere around the world.
Classic and most well-known gTLDs:
.com .net .biz .info .org
Advantages of gTLDs:
- Reputable and renown .com domains have been long in existence, an indirect advantage for a website.
- Can be used internationally for any country and region, good for international SEO strategies.
- SEO linking from the main domain benefits subdirectories of different country and region, better for faster positioning compared to ccTLDs.
- New gTLDs introduced, increasing domain name varieties for easier identification of a website’s purpose.
What are ccTLDs?
ccTLDs are restricted to a specific geographic or country designation. Additional verification process to register, and subject to approval.
Some examples of ccTLDs:
.co .sg .io .tw .uk
Advantages of ccTLDs:
- Powerful indicator for search engine that this website is for a specific country.
- Usually outrank gTLDs in search engine results, providing the website version that is relevant to the user’s location.
- Assign a specific location to a website, making the location of the server hosting the website irrelevant.
- Provides trust and confidence to local customers.