Getting .id domain registered is now become easier. With eliminating the submission of required documents as well as local presence (proxy service), which means everyone can now register .id domain for oneself without hesitate.
The exemption will be implemented from 15 September 2017. We are welcomed the decision made by PANDI (.id registry) that to bring benefit to partners on promo .id domains.
In addition to that, we are getting the exclusive lower pricing specially for you! New registration is now only at USD15 /domain/year and you can register it up to maximum 10 years. For clarity, if a qualifying domain is registered for more than one (1) year, the subsequent years will be charged at discounted price too with limit to maximum 10 years. The promotion starts on 26th September until 14th November 2017.
No more excuses for no getting yourself a .id domain. Register .id now! For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us via email to [email protected] .
Terms & Conditions
- .id new registration made during the period of 26th of September 2017, 12:00:01 (GMT +0800) until 14th November 2017, 23:59:59 (GMT +0800) is entitled.
- Applicable for .id registration only.
- Submission of required documents and local presence (proxy service) are no longer required for .id domain starts from 15th of September 2017, 00:00:01 (GMT +0800) onward.
- Promotion is direct charged.
- .id price will reduce to USD15.00 per domain/per year for all NEW registration only with limit up to 10 years.
- Domain renewal and domain transfer are NOT eligible.
- The length of the .id domain is limited to minimum 5 characters.
- The promotion is excluded ALL Premium and Reserved domains.
- All prevailing registration policies should still be adhered to.
- Apply to all regions except Indonesia partners.
- WebNIC reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions anytime without prior notice.
- WebNIC reserves the right to terminate this promotion anytime and reserved the right to charge the shortfall of there is any violation of the above rules.