Your place to create, communicate, collaborate, and get great work done.
What are the differences?
i. One-time purchase
ii. Products are “as is” condition
iii. 1 device only
iv. Limited Office applications for PC
v. Customer Support
i. Subscription basis
ii. Products are up to date
iii. Up to 5 Devices
iv. Supports more Office applications
v. Customer Support
Office 365 Comparison
|Team & Collaboration||✓||✓|
|Other Business Tools||✓||✓||✓|
New Office Applications & Services
Enjoy these new features
1. Create stories, presentations, newsletters or reports from storyline.
2. Add a title, text content and some images.
3. Choose any preset layout & style.
4. Publish & share to any colleagues, friends or clients.
1. A web-based collaboration platform.
2. Share and manage content, knowledge and applications to empower teamwork. Quickly and easily find information to seamlessly collaborate across the organization.
3. Simple sharing for seamless collaboration:
4. Engage with the entire organization for effective information exchange:
5. Transform business processes
1. Freemium enterprise social network service used for private communications within an organization.
2. Organic knowledge repository.
3. External collaboration.
4. Work seamlessly wherever the location.
1. A digital hub that brings conversations, contents, assignments and apps together in one place.
2. Utilize cool features like document collaboration, one-on-one chat, team chat and more.
3. Promote equity and students' voice with collaborative classrooms:
4. Improve meeting experience with scheduling capabilities.
5. Mobile audio and video calling.
6. Improve security.
Office 365 Features
1TB secured cloud storage
Get 1TB (1024GB) of OneDrive cloud storage to edit and share documents, photos and more from anywhere, on all your devices.
Works across multiple devices
Get fully installed Office apps on multiple PCs/Macs, tablets, and phones (including Windows, iOS, and Android).
Professional digital storytelling
With Sway, a new Office 365 app, easily create engaging, interactive, web-based reports, presentations, newsletters, trainings and more – right from phone, tablet, or browser. Sways are easy to share and look great on any screen.
Get peace of mind knowing the services are available with a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially backed Service Level Agreement (SLA).
Cutting-edge, five-layer security and proactive monitoring to help keep customers data safe.
Deploy and manage Office 365 across the entire company. No IT expertise required. Add and remove users in minutes.
Microsoft Support provides phone and online answers, how-to resources and connections with other Office 365 customers for setup and quick fixes.
Why Office 365?
Why do I need those advance features when I can do my work with just simple features?
Change of working behaviour
Change of technology
How reliable is O365? Services, Technical, Data Privacy.
We do not disclose your data to a third party except as directed by you or required by law. When permitted, we attempt to redirect any requests for your data directly to you.
Twice a year we publish the number of legal demands for customer data that we receive from law enforcement agencies around the world. While this report only covers law enforcement requests, Microsoft follows the same principles for responding to government requests for customer data.
Microsoft follows strict standards for overwriting storage before reuse. If you delete your data or terminate your contract, we will ensure your data is deleted in accordance with your contract with us. In the event a hard drive fails, it will be physically destroyed in a way that makes data recovery impossible.
Microsoft’s Enterprise business model does not include exploiting your customer data for purposes unrelated to providing the cloud service. We do not use your customer data for advertising or similar commercial purposes.
Microsoft is transparent about where we store your data, and we make this information available through the Trust Center. This is important if you are operating in regulated industries, where data protection laws require you to know the geographic location of your data. We maintain an expanding network of cloud-scale datacenters in locations around the globe, and verify that each one meets strict security requirements.
How secure is Microsoft Office 365?
O365 have built-in-security features to keep company’s data safe.
- Keep anyone other than the intended recipient from reading your email.
- Set of policies that check and prevent sensitive information from leaving organization via email.
- Use analytics and machine learning to detect and alert you to suspicious behavior on your network.
- Allow to control O365 on employees phone to protect company information.
- If employee’s phone is lost, it can be remotely wiped.
Will O365 work with Android, iPhone or Mac?
- Most mainstream and relatively new Android phones should work just fine
- With O365, you can use Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Skype for Business, OneDrive and OneNote
- Absolutely. You can access your O365 account from the browser on your phone through the native mobile apps.
- For O365 Business Premium and E3 or higher, you can get install bits for the desktop software.